KUALA LUMPUR: Netx Holdings Bhd's subsidiary Emicro Services Sdn Bhd is collaborating with Myisco Sdn Bhd to extend Shariah-compliant financial products to customers of Myisco's digital Islamic financial service platform.
In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the group said Myisco is expected to list Emicro’s financial products into the Myisco Wallet to create synergies and enhancing the visibility of the platform as well as Emicro’s financial products.
"Approximately seven million Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia (Angkasa) registered members will have access to Emicro’s financial products through the Myisco Wallet.,
"In term of the features, Myisco deploys an artificial intelligence engine that can instantly match different customer’s needs and financial product category," it said.
It added that upon completion of the application, Myisco customers will be able to withdraw money through the Myisco Wallet or designated bank account within one working day.
Under the terms of the agreement, Emicro will be entitled to 80% of the net revenue, less taxes, from the personal financing while Myisco will receive the remaining 20%.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。 Allbet Gaming声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己，与www.allbetgame.us无关。转载请注明：usdt公开api接口（www.trc20.vip）:NetX collaborates with Myisco on digital Shariah financing